Diamonds. The sparkling symbol of eternal love. Its name derived from “unconquerable”. Formed under immense pressure millions of years ago to be transformed into the most incredible diamond jewellery in Australia. Hosking’s take great pride in sourcing the finest gems to create diamond jewellery necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets.
In our diamond jewellery online store, you’ll find a divine selection of stunning diamond jewellery. Our diamond collection includes some of the most beautiful examples of pink diamond jewellery in Australia. Or ask about our range of black diamond jewellery. Because you deserve it.
Diamond jewellery has been treasured for centuries. First appearing in a Hungarian royal crown, diamonds have become even more desirable over time. Diamond jewellery elevates every occasion, whether you're showcasing them in an engagement ring or glittering necklace. These are the most popular types of diamond jewellery:
- Diamond stud earrings - nothing says “classy” like a pair of sparking diamond studs.
- Diamond earrings - sometimes more is better, so if you like a little more dazzle on your lobes, check out these stunning diamond earrings.
- Diamond pendant - diamond pendants are unforgettable gift for someone you love.
- Diamond bracelet - the ultimate accessory! If diamond bracelets are good enough for Kate Moss, Alexa Chung and Megan Markle, then they’re good enough for us!
- Diamond hoop earrings - another celebrity favourite, diamond hoop earrings are set to dazzle!
- Diamond rings – the world’s favourite way to wear diamonds and to express love - a sparkling diamond ring.
We know that buying diamond jewellery is going to make you look and feel wonderful. But it’s also a savvy investment! That’s why it’s important to do your homework before you buy diamond jewellery online. You’ll find heaps of blog posts about diamonds on this site to help you choose the best diamond jewellery.
If you’re short on time, here are some tips for buying diamond jewellery online:
- Learn about the 4Cs: cut, colour, clarity, and carat. We discuss the 4Cs here.
- Think about what diamond jewellery will fit the occasion you’re buying for. If you’re getting hitched, then the obvious place to start is an engagement ring.
- Choosing a jeweller with a wide range of diamond jewellery will make sure you find for the best piece for you.
- Buying from a reputable jeweller like Hoskings means you’ll be guaranteed quality and excellent follow-up customer service.
Oh c’mon. This is the hardest question of all time! ALL diamond jewellery is divine and it’s not fair to ask us to pick favourites. But, if we have to...then don’t get mad, but these are our top ten most popular types of diamond jewellery:
- Diamond Stud Earrings are the GOAT. And you’ll find the greatest of all time diamond studs right here.
- Diamond solitaire engagement rings have been a favourite for centuries.
- Diamond Tennis Bracelets which you’ll see adorning the wrists of celebrities. It’s easy to see why everyone loves these diamond tennis bracelets.
- Diamond Solitaire Pendants. The perfect birthday or anniversary gift, diamond solitaire pendants are stunning worn alone or stacked with other necklaces.
- Diamond Hoop Earrings look good on the runway and in the office!
- Diamond Infinity Necklaces say “forever” in the nicest possible way.
- Diamond Pendants with one, two or multiple diamonds for ultimate dazzle.
- Diamond Eternity Rings are surely the most romantic way to celebrate your wedding vows and lasting commitment to each other.
- Blush pink diamond jewellery see how spectacular it is when diamonds and romance meet?
- Halo Diamond Jewellery whether worn as rings, pendants, earrings or bracelets, halo diamond jewellery always adds extra bling.
When we talk about diamond carats, what we mean is the weight of the diamond. And when you’re choosing diamond jewellery, it’s good to have an idea of what carat you’d like. But the carat is only one thing you need to know before buying diamond jewellery. You also need to consider the rest of the “4Cs”, that’s colour, cut and clarity. Learn more about the 4Cs of diamond jewellery here. Each of these 4Cs have an impact on the value of the diamond, so it’s difficult to say exactly what carat is best for diamond jewellery.
Usually, the higher the carat, the more valuable the diamond. In Australia, the most popular types of diamond jewellery carat weight for engagement rings is 0.5ct, 0.75ct, 1ct and 1.5ct.
Because diamonds are forever, it’s worth knowing how to care for your diamond jewellery. Here are tips on how to clean gold jewellery with diamonds to keep it looking sparkly:
- Use a good quality jewellery cleaning cloth product to regularly maintain your diamond jewellery.
- If it’s grimy, soak your diamond jewellery for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm water with a few drops of detergent, then gently scrub with a very soft toothbrush
- Rinse under warm running water and pat dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Or even better, bring your diamond jewellery into a Hoskings store to be professionally cleaned.
Once it’s clean, the next pro tip is knowing how to store diamond jewellery: