Click and Collect
Shop online. Free pickup in-store.
- Shop online and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and select Click & Collect as your preferred delivery option.
- Select the store you would like to collect your order from.
- Enter your payment details to complete your order. You will still need to fill in your address details even when you choose click and collect. You will then receive an email notification confirming your purchase.
- When your order is ready for collection, you will receive an SMS or email notification from your nominated store (please check your spam/junk mail).
- Your selected store to contact you when your order is ready to be collected (see timeframes below).
Note Regarding Store Collection:
Click and collect orders will only be released under the following strict conditions:
- Please bring a copy of your order confirmation.
- Photo ID will be required to collect orders.
- When paid with a credit card the credit card used for the transaction must be presented to our staff upon collection. ie. Physical card must be sighted.
For more information about Click & Collect see below:
We will prepare your order as quickly as possible.
Once it is ready for collection we will let you know. Click and collect orders usually take between 1 and 5 working days depending on the item availability and store selected and up to 7 days for regional stores.
Once your order arrives in-store you will receive an SMS or email to let you know it is ready to collect.
- Click and Collect orders are processed and delivered from our Melbourne warehouse to your selected store for collection.
- If item available in-store you will receive notification within 1 to 2 days.
- Delivery from our warehouse to Metro stores is normally within 2-5 business days.
- Delivery from our warehouse to Regional stores are normally within 4-7 business days.
- You will receive notification via SMS or email when your order is ready for collection.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer click and collect for our Northern Territory stores at this time.