We all know that diamonds are a girl’s best friend. There’s no need to wait for an engagement ring when you can choose any piece of jewellery from Hoskings’ stunning range of diamond jewellery. If you’re buying diamond earrings, then this is the perfect place to start. We specialise in high quality, affordable gems. If you’re looking for studs or any other type, you can check out our range of earrings online right here. We have princess cut diamonds that are top notch in colour and clarity, and coloured diamond earrings that look stunning mounted in yellow gold, white gold or rose gold. In other words, Hoskings can make all your diamond earring wishes come true!
Where do we begin? All diamond earrings are a must have for any jewellery lover, so deciding the most popular diamond earring styles is a hard task! Let’s start with the simplest of diamond earring styles, the studs. Diamond stud earrings have an elegant, timeless appeal that works for every occasion. For the impact of diamond studs without the impact on your budget, diamond cluster earrings deliver lots of brilliant bling for your buck.
Diamond drop earrings make a glamourous statement and are often worn to more formal events. Diamond hoop earrings offer a cool half-way point between the classic diamond studs and the glam of the drop earrings. And there are stunning variations on diamond huggie earrings with drops and hoops. At Hoskings, we also have a divine range of diamond earrings with other gemstones like emeralds, sapphires and ruby.
Absolutely, diamond earrings can be worn everyday if you take care of them. Diamond stud earrings are great for everyday wear as they look great with every outfit and are very durable. Choosing diamond earrings with sturdy settings, like a claw or bezel setting will hold the diamonds securely in place.
Of course, it’s important to be mindful that jewellery is delicate and dangling diamond earrings might not be appropriate for some activities. Regular cleaning and inspection at your local Hoskings jewellers will ensure they can be worn and enjoyed every day for many, many years.
When you’re thinking about what diamond earring style is best for you, it’s a good idea to start with your personal style and preferences, as well as the occasion that you’ll be wearing your diamond earrings.
If you like a classic elegant look, then diamond stud earrings are the perfect addition to your everyday wear. If you want to make a statement or add a little more glam, then drop earrings are a stunning choice. Diamond hoop earrings look amazing on everyone and are super versatile, flattering almost any outfit. At the end of the day, choosing which diamond earring style is best for you comes down to how the earrings make you feel. And if you’re wearing diamond earrings, we bet you’ll feel ready for everything!
Hoskings Jewellers share simple steps to maintain diamond earrings and keep them looking their sparkly best.
- As with most precious jewellery, it’s best to remove your diamond earrings before taking part in sporty activities. Be especially mindful in the water – too many people lose their diamond earrings at the beach.
- Avoid exposing your diamond earrings to harsh chemicals, perfumes, or lotions that can dull their sparkle.
- Use specialised cleaning cloths like these Connoisseur cleaning cloths.
- Every week, gently wash your diamond earrings by mixing mild dish soap with warm water and soak them for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Gently scrub any residue away with a soft toothbrush.
- Rinse them under warm running water, making sure they can’t fall down the plug hole.
- Pat dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Store them in a soft pouch or jewellery box to prevent scratching.
- And last, but not least, bring your diamond earrings into your local Hoskings store once a year to be professionally cleaned and inspected to make sure the settings are secure.
It’s wise to question where’s the best place to buy diamond earrings online. Lucky for you, Hoskings online store makes shopping for diamond earrings online easy!
The best bit is you’re guaranteed quality. Plus, if there’s any issue with your online order, our friendly and professional customer service team are happy to help, whether online or in-store.