Arm bling? Arm candy? Here at Hoskings we’re lucky to have hundreds of spectacular bracelets to adorn your arms. We’ll explain what some of the different types are called here.
- Link bracelets – made with connecting or linking parts, link bracelets are symbolic of unbreakable love.
- Charm bracelets – charm bracelets can be personalised with trinkets that remind you of places and people that you love.
- Tennis bracelets – true classics, tennis bracelets are usually made in one delicious strand of gemstones and/or diamonds.
- Padlock bracelets – these traditional symbols of love and fidelity still deliver on style!
- ID bracelets – want a stylish personalised gift? You can’t go past cool ID bracelets.
- Gemstone bracelets – so that you can look great whilst balancing mind, body, and soul.
- Bangle bracelets – these solid round bracelets have always been a fashion staple.
- Cuff bracelets – the perfect power accessory - wear a cuff bracelet and slay the day.
- Leather bracelets – worn by men and women and perfect for stacking.
It’s easy to measure your wrist size by wrapping a piece of string, or paper, snugly around your wrist. Mark the point at which the sting or paper overlaps and then check the size against a ruler. As some bracelets are worn with a snug fit and others are designed to be worn looser, it’s important to take the style of bracelet into consideration. For example, some bracelets like bangles need to slide over your hand too, so it’s best to add at least another couple of centimetres for the bracelet length. At Hoskings most bracelets for adults come in standard sizes between 18cms to 21cms.
Remember, if in doubt, our friendly customer service team will be happy to help measure your wrist for the right bracelet size.
Bracelets are a wonderful accessory to highlight your individual style. Over the years trends have come and gone, but these bracelets are always in vogue!
- Diamond tennis bracelets – loving the “quiet luxury” trend? Feel like a million dollars in a stunning tennis bracelet.
- Pearl bracelets – again nailing the everyday luxe feeling, pearl bracelets are timeless.
- Bangle bracelets – perfect to elevate your look for every occasion.
- Sterling silver bracelets – the ultimate for everyday wear. Great for stacking too.
- Gold bracelets – gold never dates and Hoskings gold bracelets will become treasured heirlooms.
- Link bracelets – from belcher links, curb link, twist link, rope link, cable link, wheat link, ball link bracelets and so much more. At Hoskings, we’ve got it all.
Boost the bling with stacked layered bracelets. Play around with colours and textures or pick a theme and expand on that. For example, for a classier look choose one ‘hero’ piece and then add other bracelets in the same colour for texture and balance. Browse our gold bracelets, rose gold bracelets or silver bracelets here.
Want a rock glam look? Stack different materials like leather, stainless steel and beaded bracelets. Or go traditional and wear an arm full of stacked bangles! Allow yourself to experiment with different types of bracelets and don’t be afraid to change it up!