Diamond Cluster & Multi-Stone Rings
Cluster rings are a wonderful choice when one diamond or gemstone just isn’t enough. A cluster or multi-stone ring is a ring with multiple stones ‘clustered’ together in a group. Usually, all the stones are of a similar size, though cluster rings come in a wonderful array of styles. Cluster rings can be adapted to work with many unique designs and include different stones, cuts and sizes.
For example, at Hoskings, we have oval, round, square, trilogy and pear-shaped cluster rings. And let’s not forget the stunning cluster halo rings. And because the grouping of smaller stones in cluster rings offer so much sparkle, they’re often more budget-friendly than single diamonds of the same size.
As you investigate the best place to buy cluster rings online, there are a few things to be mindful of. Firstly, you need to make certain that you’re buying your cluster ring from a reputable jeweller. When you choose a jeweller like Hoskings, you can be sure you’ll be getting a quality ring, as well as excellent customer service and great value.
And of course, you’ll want to have a great range of gorgeous styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect cluster ring. And because it never hurts to find a bargain, be sure to check out Hoskings sale stock and you might just get lucky!
Because cluster rings have many smaller stones grouped together, they tend to look more prominent compared to rings with a single gemstone. As the light reflects off each stone, it creates a dazzling sparkling effect. And because you get this impressive display using smaller stones in a cluster, they’re often more cost-effective than buying a ring with a one large stone of similar carat weight.
Yes, cluster rings can be designed with different gemstones, though there’s no doubt diamonds always seem to be the most popular choice. And that’s especially true for cluster diamond engagement rings. At Hoskings, we also offer beautiful cluster rings in a variety of metals such as white gold, yellow gold, and rose gold cluster rings.
It’s a clever move to regularly clean and maintain your cluster rings to keep it looking sparkly:
- Use a good quality jewellery cleaning cloth every evening to prevent build-up of grime.
- Every few weeks, soak the ring in warm water with a few drops of detergent for 10 to 15 minutes and then gently scrub with a very soft toothbrush.
- Rinse under warm running water (taking care to make sure it won’t fall down the sink) and pat dry with a lint-free cloth.
- Store your cluster ring in a jewellery box, away from sunlight, air and humidity.
- We recommend that you bring your beautiful cluster ring into a Hoskings store to be professionally cleaned and checked at least once a year.