Shop online. Free pickup in-store.
1. Shop online and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart.
2. Proceed to checkout and select Click & Collect as your preferred delivery option.
3. Select the store you would like to collect your order from.
4. Enter your payment details to complete your order. You will need to fill in our address details even when you choose click and collect. You will then receive an email notification confirming your purchase.
5. Await email confirmation that your order is ready to collect.
6. When your order is ready for collection, you will receive an SMS or email notification from the store (please check your junk mail).
7. Visit your selected store with identification and a copy of your confirmation email to collect your items.
For more information about Click & Collect see below:
We will prepare your order as quickly as possible.
Once it is ready for collection we will let you know. This can take 1-7 days depending on the item availability and store selected.
Once your parcel arrives in-store you will receive an SMS or email to let you know your order is ready to collect.
• Click and Collect orders are processed and delivered from our warehouse to your selected store for collection.
• Delivery from our warehouse to Metro stores is normally within 2-5 business days.
• Delivery from our warehouse to Regional stores is normally within 4-7 business days.
• You will receive notification via SMS or email when your order is ready for collection.
Is there a charge for Click and Collect?
This is a complimentary service.
How long are orders kept for collection?
Click and Collect orders will be kept in-store for 30 days from the day you placed your order. After 30 days your order will be cancelled and we will contact you to arrange a refund.
What do I bring with me to collect my order?
You will need to bring:
• The confirmation of your order email and
• Valid ID
You will be required to sign for your order on collection.
My order was confirmed but I have been informed that an item is out of stock.
On occasion an item in-store may fail our quality control check or is missing and we will only discover the issue when we prepare your order. If this happens we will contact you to organise a refund or replacement.
I’ve collected my order but it is not what I was after. Can I return my items if they are not suitable?
Yes, if the item is not right we will happily exchange or refund the item for you in line with Hoskings Jewellers Returns Policy when you bring it back in-store. Please refer to our Returns Policy.
Only part of my order has been dispatched or delivered. Will I receive the additional goods I ordered?
Sometimes the items you have ordered are stored in different locations. To get your order to you as quickly as possible, we may dispatch multiple items separately. We’ll let you know via SMS or email whether there are any outstanding items that will be delivered separately or needs to be collected at a later date.